The Scientific Council of the Foundation is the governing body of the Foundation with 32 persons, consisting of leading researchers and scientists.
The Scientific Council is chaired by the Chairman of the Foundation, who has 3 alternate members.
The Scientific Council of the Foundation:
- determines the main directions of the Foundation’s activity in support of basic research, applied research and scientific and technical (experimental) developments;
- determines the list of priority issues for which the call is to be held;
- develops a draft overall strategy of the National Research Foundation of Ukraine;
- forms the structure of the National Research Foundation of Ukraine, in particular, determines the number of sections of the Foundation and directions of their activities;
- carries out the general distribution of funds aimed at solving the main tasks of the Foundation;
- approves the results of competitive selection by the Foundation for Research and Developments Projects;
- approves the draft order of formation and use of the Foundation’s funds, which is developed by the Foundation’s Directorate;
- supervises the implementation of research projects and the use of the Foundation’s resources;
- reviews the Foundation’s annual reports.
Members of the Scientific Council of the NRFU
|1.||VILCHYNSKYI Stanislav, Chairman of the NRFU|
|2.||KOLOTILOV Serhii, Deputy Chairman of the NRFU|
|15.||SOLDATKIN Oleksii, Deputy Chairman of the NRFU|
|25.||KIS Oksana, Deputy Chairman of the NRFU|