The Scientific Council of the Foundation is the governing body of the Foundation with 30 persons, consisting of leading scientists and scientists.
The Scientific Council is chaired by the Chairman of the Foundation, who has three alternate members.
The Scientific Council of the Foundation:
- determines the main scientific directions of the Foundation’s activity in support of basic scientific research, applied scientific research and scientific and technical (experimental) development;
- determines the list of priority issues for which the competition is to be held;
- develops a draft overall strategy of the National Research Fund of Ukraine;
- forms the structure of the National Research Fund of Ukraine, in particular, determines the number
sections of the fund and directions of their activity;
- carries out the general distribution of funds aimed at solving the main tasks of the Fund;
- approves the results of competitive selection by the Foundation for Research and Development Projects;
- approves the draft order of formation and use of the Fund’s funds, which is developed by the Fund’s Directorate;
- supervises the implementation of scientific projects and the use of the Fund’s resources;
- reviews the Foundation’s annual reports.
Members of Scientific Council of NRFU
|7.||YATSENKO Leonid, Chairman of NRFU|
|8.||VILCHYNSKYI Stanislav, Deputy Chairman of NRFU|
|18.||SOLDATKIN Oleksii, Deputy Chairman of NRFU|
|24.||BORODINA Olena, Deputy Chairman of NRFU|